Matthew Gibney Catholic Primary School is committed to providing each child with the opportunity to learn successfully, to live faithfully and to respect the dignity of others.
We strive to:
- encourage individuals to live the values of Christ on their faith journey.
- support and encourage parents in their role as prime educators of their children.
- foster involvement between the family, school, parish and community.
- provide the opportunity for each child to develop their spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional and social potential.
- provide positive educational experiences in which the uniqueness and self—esteem of each individual is developed and appreciated.
- support our community in their awareness of the need to respect and care for all creation.